Pages

 photo img_03.jpg  photo img_04.jpg  photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_08.jpg  photo img_10.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This Little Piggy went to Market

A new farm animal friend that is great for a babies room decoration, window sill, an addition to an easter basket or a decoration for a book shelf.  He is about 4 inches tall and 5 inches long.  He is now available in my Etsy Shop-  Needle Felted Wool Pig by LilacRoadHandmade on Etsy

This little piggy went to market


I was messing around with a few options in making him the other night, two different pinks, a curly tail and a straighter tail.  Then one I gave a butt crack.  I thought it was kind of cute and funny- so I showed my three kids.  WOW what a reaction!!!!  One thought it was funny and kind of cute and one thought it was horrible.  He kept saying, "no butt cracks."  I wonder how many families have that conversation after dinner?  The whole thing still makes me smile and laugh.

side view
Butt crack or not-  these guys make great additions to nursery decor,  a great gift for someone who collects pigs or just a cute little gift for a friend to brighten their day.  They are listed in my etsy shop or contact me if you are interested.   The etsy link is above.


Light pink and dark-  

Right now we are in the middle of the blizzard here on the east coast.   Thinking about pigs and farms and spring is warming me up while the snow continues to fall.

More farm friends on the way before Easter, stay tuned.

Enjoy-  Jenne


No comments:

Post a Comment